As the the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic quickly evolves, The Singleton Coproration would like to assure our valued customers that we are here for you during these challenging times. The safety and well-being of our employees, their families and our customers are of utmost importance to us and we thank you for your support and patience.
- We are constantly monitoring and adapting to the guidelines from local, state and federal health authorities
- We are open and able to support new and current customers with equipment, supplies and support.
- We are working closely with our suppliers to mitigate risks in our supply chain.
- We are operating under a reduced schedule, with limited in-person staff, and a remote workforce to support our customers during this time. Our current operating hours are 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM EST.
Please note, while the current travel restrictions are in place, we may not be able to visit customers or accept vistors to our facility. Whenever possible, we are prepared to manage meetings and product support utilizing video conferencing, phone and email.
Our company and staff remain dedicated to our products and our customers. We will do our best to provide timely responses to your questions during this unique and unprecedented time:
- Sales-related questions: Eric Singleton – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Technical Assistance: Dale Senkovic - email@example.com / Eric Bridenbaker – firstname.lastname@example.org / Ken Paige – email@example.com
- HR/Accounting questions: Laura Simon – firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Inquiry: email@example.com