Metal barrels made with superior materials, durable design, and quality construction for rugged use.
Singleton metal barrel plating equipment are made-to-order from steel, stainless steel, Carpenter 20, or Monel. These machines are for phosphating, hot or cold black oxidizing, pickling, cleaning, burnishing, and other operations.
Select either Power-Matic Door™ metal barrels for automatic loading and unloading or standard barrels with manual style doors.
- Available in any commercial size perforations.
- Tumbling bars.
- Designed for tank rim, tank bottom, or transfer hoist support.
- Automatic hoist pick up adapters are available.
- Optional stainless steel, polymer, or epoxy-type coated superstructures can be furnished to resist corrosive environments.
- Up-rotation is available to speed drainage and reduce dragout.
- Polypropylene or metal gears and non-metallic bearings can be selected to deliver long life in severely corrosive or high-temperature environments.
- Tank drive or self driven operation.
- EZ-Change trunnions simplify component replacement and reduce maintenance costs.
Other barrels products that available for purchase include:
© The Singleton Corporation and SingletonCorp.com, 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to The Singleton Corporation and SingletonCorp.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.