Mini barrels and baskets that are versatile and efficient. Great for for plating, tumbling, cleaning, and polishing of loads that are small and delicate.
Singleton Snap-Lok 2-1/2" Mini Barrels and 6" Baskets are ideal for processing small or delicate work such as medical, electrical or electronic parts, precious metals and jewelry. Small barrels and baskets are also used often in the laboratory for product or process development.
Various superstructure mounting, and barrel configurations are available.
Integral Mini Barrel Mesh Construction
Both the 2.5-Inch Mini Barrels and the 6-Inch Plating Baskets are uniquely injection-molded, constructed with polypropylene and integral meshing.
- The fine meshing allows the processing of tiny components, even those with delicate wire leads.
- Permits excellent electrolyte exchange, fast draining and rinsing.
Free Standing Assembly
2.5-Inch Small Barrels and 6-Inch Baskets are typically furnished as stand alone assemblies for convenient use with simple tanks and other equipment. Other mountings, such as multiple barrels or hanging supports from cathode contacts are available.
2-1/2" Mini Barrels
- Lengths of 2-3/4" & 4" are available.
- Accepts loads up to 1 lb.
- Snap-Lok bayonet style attachment simplifies use and provides secure retention of small parts.
- Snap-Lok accessory "blind" caps provide parts security for transfer and storage.
- Dangler contacts are removable for solution purity.
- 6 volt DC variable-speed (4-20 RPM) drive included.
- Optional AC power adapter facilitates use in all locations.
- Accepts loads up to 4-1/2 lbs.
- 6" Baskets are held with a quick-release elastomer band fastener on a flanged mounting for load security.
- Custom-designed mountings and drives are available.
- Extra lids are available for transfer and storage.
- A dangler style cathode contact is included.
Here are some other products we carry, that you might be interested in:
© The Singleton Corporation and SingletonCorp.com, 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to The Singleton Corporation and SingletonCorp.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.