Metal barrels made with superior materials, durable design, and quality construction for rugged use.
Singleton metal barrel plating equipment are made-to-order from steel, stainless steel, Carpenter 20, or Monel. These machines are for phosphating, hot or cold black oxidizing, pickling, cleaning, burnishing, and other operations.
Select either Power-Matic Door™ metal barrels for automatic loading and unloading or standard barrels with manual style doors.
- Available in any commercial size perforations.
- Tumbling bars.
- Designed for tank rim, tank bottom, or transfer hoist support.
- Automatic hoist pick up adapters are available.
- Optional stainless steel, polymer, or epoxy-type coated superstructures can be furnished to resist corrosive environments.
- Up-rotation is available to speed drainage and reduce dragout.
- Polypropylene or metal gears and non-metallic bearings can be selected to deliver long life in severely corrosive or high-temperature environments.
- Tank drive or self driven operation.
- EZ-Change trunnions simplify component replacement and reduce maintenance costs.
Other barrels products that we carry include: