Efficient and versatile for plating, cleaning, tumbling and polishing of small and delicate loads.
Singleton Snap-Lok 2-1/2" Mini-Barrels and 6" Baskets are ideal for processing small or delicate work such as medical, electrical or electronic parts, precious metals and jewelry. They are also widely used for product or process development in the laboratory.
Various superstructure mounting, and barrel configurations are available.
Integral Barrel Mesh Construction
Both the 2-1/2" Mini-Barrels and the 6" Baskets are of injection-molded, integral-mesh polypropylene construction.
- Fine mesh allows the processing of tiny components, even those with delicate wire leads
- Permits excellent electrolyte exchange, fast draining and rinsing
Free Standing Assembly
2-1/2" Mini-Barrels and 6" Baskets are typically furnished as stand alone assemblies for convenient use with simple tanks and other equipment. Other mountings, such as multiple barrels or hanging supports from cathode contacts are available.
- Lengths of 2-3/4" & 4" are available
- Accepts loads up to 1 lb
- Snap-Lok bayonet style attachment simplifies use and provides secure retention of small parts
- Snap-Lok accessory "blind" caps provide parts security for transfer and storage
- Dangler contacts are removable for solution purity
- 6 volt DC variable-speed (4-20 RPM) drive included
- Optional AC power adapter facilitates use in all locations
- Accepts loads up to 4-1/2 lbs
- 6" Baskets are held with a quick-release elastomer band fastener on a flanged mounting for load security
- Custom-designed mountings and drives are available
- Extra lids are available for transfer and storage
- A dangler style cathode contact is included