Cyclic Corrosion Test Chambers are used throughout the automotive, aerospace, fasteners, electronics, paints and coating industries!
Whether you are new to corrosion testing or have been conducting testing for years, you will find Singleton chambers easy to use and operate. They are designed to provide the accuracy and flexibility necessary to meet today's demanding test methods.
- Fully automatic operation
- Up to 16 pre-programmed tests*
- Color touch screen controls
- 8 User-Defined Profiles with up to 20 steps and 12 environmental conditions are included to create your own tests
- 50 gallon solution reservoir with see-through removable cover
- On-board data logging and trending
- Precise testing at an economical price
- RH Select Humidity Control
- All instrumentation tested and certified to NIST standards prior to shipment
All of our CCT cyclic corrosion test chambers have the SAE J 2334, ASTM G85 Annex 5, GM 9540P, ASTM B 117, ASTM D1735 test specifications pre-programmed in the control system. There is room for more, 16 in total, if you can provide the relevant specifications we can pre-program it for you.
Test data is stored locally on an internal CompactFlash (CF) card. The data can be transferred to a computer for further analysis by either copying it from the CF memory card or FTP transfer over ethernet.
RH Select Humidity Control (patent#5824918)
Permits selectable/programmable humidity exposure conditions from 30-100% (except as limited by extreme ambient temperature conditions). Controlled and displayed at the touch screen operator interface. Required to perform ASTM G85 Annex 5, GM 9540 P, and SAE J 2334. Includes Humidity Sensor Shielding System for accurate readings and testing with more aggressive environments.